2006-12-29

New Years Eve Theme


We’ve decided what theme we’re going to have on New Years Eve. It will be a pyjamas party. That will probably never happen more than ones so why not do it??!!

It’s going to be a laugh, hopefully!!

It was my darling friend Emma’s idea. The airline had lost her suitcases from USA and all her clothes were missing and she didn’t want to spend all of her money on a expensive New Years Eve dress. So she came up with the brilliant idea of a Pyjamas Party!!

I just wish that we’ve come up with this idea a bit sooner, then I would’ve had time and a reason to shop a new pyjama set! Victoria Secret has got some fancy nightclothes that I really, really want!!! They’ve also got amazing pom-pom booties that I could use without doubt, on my chillingly cold floor!

No comments: